The "Bishoujo x Mechanic" series "Megami Device"!
"BULLET KNIGHTS Lancer HELL BLAZE"!!
This plastic model series lets you enjoying putting together an articulated bishoujo figure body and equipping it with the armor and weapons of you choice.
This product uses the basic "mashinika" plans by Masaki Apsy and designs by Yasutaka Isekawa.
Size: Approx. H356mm
- "BULLET KNIGHTS Lancer HELL BLAZE" is created using a new mold color and new decals.
- It includes stickers to easily recreate the marks.
- This set is packed full with a long launcher and large shield held by the arm extending from the back. For additional support it also includes a base to support the weapon.
- Exchange the weapons to turn it into the "ride mode" which the Megami figure can be set as if riding it.
- The launcher can be split into 3 parts that have movable axles and can be attached to the back armor for various combat scenes to enjoy.
- The tube extending from the back of the head contains a soft lead wire so it can be bent and posed as you like.
- It includes decals for the metallic markings, eyes, and more.
- Includes 3 types of pre-painted face parts.
- The "busou mode" (armor mode) has a knight motif, and it can be easily changed to "sotai mode" (plain body mode) by exchanging the parts.
- Thanks to the surprising articulation range of the "mashinika" body it's possible to recreate poses with weapons and sitting poses that look natural.
- It features 3mm diameter holes that make it compatible with previously released items from the M.S.G series, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear series products.